Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorneys
Georgia litigators defending felony and misdemeanor cases
Hiring a good criminal defense lawyer can mean the difference between keeping your freedom and having a clean criminal record, or going to prison and having a black mark associated with you forever.
At the Georgia law firm of Slater & Wilensky, we have a reputation for taking cases as far as they can be taken to receive a positive outcome for our clients. Often times, that means working with forensic experts, psychologists, criminologists, and other experienced professionals to conduct our own investigation of the charges you are facing.
We can determine whether any evidence has been tampered with, or if there is existing evidence that contradicts the prosecution’s evidence against you. And we know how to use that evidence to prove your innocence, or reduce the severity of the charges against you.
If you are accused of a crime
There are two critically important things anyone accused of crime should do.
- First, do NOT talk with authorities before consulting with one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys. If you’ve already spoken to the authorities, say no more.
- Second, do NOT assume you have no defense. Georgia criminal law gives anyone being investigated, arrested, or charged with a crime the right to keep silent and be represented by qualified legal counsel. Take full advantage of those rights.
Dedicated defense litigators in Atlanta
Slater & Wilensky provide effective representation to clients facing state or federal felony and misdemeanor charges, including cases involving—
- Involuntary manslaughter
- Drug crimes (possession, manufacturing, distribution, intent to sell, trafficking)
- Property crimes
- White-collar crimes (fraud, embezzlement, conspiracy)
- Domestic violence crimes
- Cyber and computer crimes
- Juvenile crimes
- Crimes against public order
- Resisting arrest
- Disorderly conduct
- Serious traffic violations
- Hit-and-run driving
- Vehicular homicide
- License suspension
What a conviction can mean
Our Atlanta, Georgia criminal defense lawyers know that the outcome of your case could very well alter the course of your life. If convicted—depending on the seriousness of the crime—you could very well lose your driving privileges, right to vote, right to own a gun, or right to live with your family. And your professional and personal relationships may suffer. We do everything allowed under the law to achieve the best result for your criminal case.
Let our family take care of your family
By hiring the experienced criminal defense attorneys at Slater & Wilensky, you help us provide for our families. Therefore, you become part of OUR family. There is no matter more important than your freedom. Trust our attorneys to protect it—so that you can take care of the ones you love.
To schedule your FREE consultation with Atlanta, Georgia criminal defense lawyer Randy Slater, call 1.888.628.2901 or contact us online.